Thanks to All who attended our crop last weekend! It was a fun and informative time!
Thanks to Nancy Pietras and Cheryl Harwick for their creative and beautiful make & takes!
Thanks to Pat Prucnal for holding things together at the shop!
And of course, special thanks to Beverly Mason for being the glue that holds it all together.
It wouldn't have happened without you all.
New merchandise continues to roll in!
Hero Arts, Pink and Main, Taylored Expressions are all recent order arrivals!
Coming up this month......
Karen Allen has a card class on Friday, September 22, 2023 and Saturday, September 23. Her Saturday class is FULL. She has 2 openings in her Friday class. Class starts at 1230pm both days.
Call to enroll.
Beverly Mason has a Dancin' Christmas Card Class coming up on Saturday, October 21st at 1230pm The little critters all have moving legs! Stop in to see the adorable cards!
Fee $18 Please Preregister. Some kits will be available $18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Coming soon is our Annual Fall Garage Sale! The vendor pre sale is September 28th and the garage sale is September 29 & 30.
For the Garage sale call or email to get signed up by September 25
Drop off is on September 26th and 27th. The vendor pre sale is September 28th. ( for those selling items in the garage sale only)
Things to remember about Garage Sale Participation:
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
* Seller must call or stop in by September 26th to register and buy a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final.
Prices must be in 25 cent increments
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. We ask that the gift certificate be used on in-stock merchandise by the end of the year.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday September 26th or Wednesday September 27th during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
*Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday October 3rd. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by October 5th will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers.
Check out Cheryl's most recent videos on our YouTube channel to see what's currently in stock! Cheryl posted several New Videos last week with all kinds of new product shown!
Bayer's Pampered Stampers Closed Sundays & Mondays
1620 Ralston Circle Open 11am-5pm Tue-Sat
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and events!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website