I Hope everyone out there is having a wonderful Labor Day Holiday! Keep cool!
Coming up in September.......
Karen Allen has a card class on Friday, September 22, 2023 and Saturday, September 23. Her Saturday class is FULL. She has 4 openings in her Friday class. Class starts at 1230pm both days.
Our Fall Crop September 15, 16 and 18
and our Annual Fall Garage Sale The vendor pre sale is September 28th and the garage sale is September 29 & 30.
There are a few tables available for the Crop. To reserve your spot, call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) don't reply to this email..... I don't receive those emails.
For the Garage sale September call or email to get signed up by September 25
Drop off is on September 26th and 27th. The vendor pre sale is September 28th.
Things to remember about Garage Sale Participation:
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
* Seller must call or stop in by September 26th to register and buy a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final.
Prices must be in 25 cent increments
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. We ask that the gift certificate be used on in-stock merchandise by the end of the year.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday September 26th or Wednesday September 27th during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
*Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday October 3rd. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by October 5th will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers.
Our CLEARANCE SALE has moved back into the store.
Check out Cheryl's most recent video on our YouTube channel to see what's currently in stock! Cheryl posted several New Videos last week with all kinds of new product shown!
We are taking reservations for our Fall Crop!
Save The Dates:
WE’RE BACK for a Fun-Filled Weekend Crop!
Scrap booking, Card making, other paper hobbies, or just any
craft you would like to work on.
September 15, 16, 17, 2023
Quality Inn of Perrysburg
10621 Fremont Pike
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Call 419-874-3101 for Hotel Group Reservations
Cost of Crop is $30.00 per day or $75.00 for all weekend
Crop room opens at 12:00 noon on
Friday, September 15
and closes at 5:00 pm on Sunday, September 17.
Parking for the
crop is at the end of the building closest to the main road.
(Please do not park in long parking spaces for trucks you will be asked to move.)
Double doors will lead you right into the ballroom area on the left.
You can bring in your own snacks and drinks,
bring a snack to share and receive an extra raffle ticket.
6ft tables, electric available, plenty of restaurants in the area, free make and takes, raffles and door
prizes drawn all day. Plenty of time to catch up on the last year.
(Bring an extension cord and extra lighting if you like a lot of light)
Reservation Form: Please fill out and mail back with your payment to
Bayer's Pampered Stampers
at 1620 Ralston Circle, Toledo, Oh 43615 or call @ 419-724-9516
Name:____________________ Email ________________________
Address:_________________________ City: ___________________
Dates Attending: Fri _____ Sat_____Sun_____
Method of Payment: Credit Card _______________________________
Check_____Cash (In store only)______
Name on Credit Card_________________________________
Number on card_____________________________________
Expiration Date ________________CVV code ____________
Phone Number _______________
Save me a seat by _________________, ________________, __________________
**No refunds if canceled less than two weeks prior to event.
Bayer's Pampered Stampers Closed Sundays & Mondays
1620 Ralston Circle Open 11am-5pm Tue-Sat
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and events!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website