April 17 2023
It's almost here! The Spring Garage Sale! Friday, April 21, (9-6pm) and Saturday April 22 (10am-4pm)
If you a seller at the garage sale, you are invited to a pre sale on Thursday, April 20, from 4-7p
If you have registered, please remember that the drop off times are this Tuesday 11a-4p and Wednesday 11a-4p. If you can't come at these times, please call to make other arrangements. Please review the garage sale guidelines at the end of the newsletter if you are bringing items to sale.
In just a few weeks, the 2023 Ohio Paper Crafting Shop Hop Passports will go on sale! This year's Shop Hop is going to run from July 1 through July 31. The theme for the Shop Hop this year is BEE CREATIVE. The paper pack that is part of the Passport package is from Echo Park and is called Bee Happy!
Buy the Bee Happy paper pack with Passport with for $15. Visit the stores on the Passport to be eligible to win prizes and receive discounts and giveaways. Support Independent Craft Stores!
Karen Allen's class on Friday April 28th is sold out. Karen is offering class kits for those who didn't get into the class. There are currently 2 kits still for sale. $18 ea. Full color instructions included. The kits will be available after April 28th. Call to reserve yours.
Please read the following carefully if you intend to participate in our garage sale:
Guidelines for our Garage sale
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
* Seller must call or stop in by April 15th to register and get a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final. Prices must be in 25 cent increments
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. We ask that the gift certificate be used on in-stock merchandise by the end if the year if possible.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday April 18th or Wednesday April 19th during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday April 26th. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by May 5th will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers.
Cheryl is not feeling well so there may not be a video for a little while.
Bayer's Pampered Stampers Closed Sundays & Mondays
1620 Ralston Circle Open 11am-5pm Tue-Sat
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and events!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website