April 10, 2023
I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! With the nice weather, I'd love to see you all in the store this week!
Karen Allen's class on Friday April 28th is sold out. Karen is offering class kits for those who didn't get into the class. There are currently 7 kits for sale. $18 ea. Full color instructions included.
The spring Garage Sale is quickly approaching....start sorting your stuff! Save the dates! April 21-22 . Call to sign up and get a seller's number before April 18th.
For those selling at the Garage sale there will be a pre sale on Thursday April 20th from 4-7pm
Please read the following carefully if you intend to participate in our garage sale:
Guidelines for our Garage sale
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
* Seller must call or stop in by April 15th to register and get a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final. Prices must be in 25 cent increments
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. We ask that the gift certificate be used on in-stock merchandise by the end if the year if possible.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday April 18th or Wednesday April 19th during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday April 26th. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by May 5th will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers.
The clearance sale is continuing, ONLINE. Visit the Website at clearance sale link Click on "shop" then type "clearance" in the search area. That should give you a view of everything on sale!
To order online:
Be sure to choose PAY AT PICKUP- DO NOT PROVIDE CREDIT CARD INFO. ALL SALES OF CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE IS CASH OR CHECK.
IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER SHIPPED, call for more information.
Bayer's Pampered Stampers Closed Sundays & Mondays
1620 Ralston Circle Open 11am-5pm Tue-Sat
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and events!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website