March 28, 2022 Newsletter
This week, say the "secret word" and I'll take 20% off the item of your choice.
The secret word is "Spring"
Doris Dixon will teach a card class, Yes, a CARD Class! She is known for her beautiful books, but she has created stunning cards from the Quick Card Bird card paper. These cards are beautifully pre colored! This class will be Saturday, April 2nd at 1230pm. Fee $15 Please preregister. This class is very nearly full.
Here are the cards:
Sister Roselynn is Back! After a winter break in classes with us, Sister will present a class using New Stampendous (mostly) Sunflower stamps! The class is scheduled for Friday, April 8th at 1:00 pm. Fee $15
Coming up the last Saturday in April, Nancy Pietras will teach a card class featuring the Stampendous Stylized Flower collection of stamps and dies! She will teach a coloring technique that is stunning! Saturday, April 30th at 1230pm Fee $15 Please pre register.
We are getting new Stamps, dies, Paper and embellishments in every week, and Cheryl Harwick has added new Videos to share what has come in, be sure to check them out! If you subscribe, YouTube will notify you when a new video is available.
For Cheryl Harwick's videos of the latest additions to the store , click here.
Our annual spring Crafter's Garage Sale is coming! The dates will be May 6th and 7th. Start pricing your gently used craft supplies. You won't want to miss this well attended event, whether you are buying or selling!
Guidelines for our Garage sale
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
Please read the following carefully:
* Seller must call or stop in by May 4th to register and get a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final. Prices must be in 25 cent increments
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. We ask that the gift certificate be used on in-stock merchandise by the end if the year if possible.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday May 3 or Wednesday May 4 during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday May 11th. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by May 14 will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers.
Our store will participate in two Shop Hops this spring and summer. The May Shop Hop includes stores in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. The Ohio Paper Crafters Shop Hop will be July 1-31 and includes the original 10 stores in Ohio.
Midwest Paper Crafting Shop Hop—Save the Dates!
Looking for a road trip this spring? Thirteen paper crafting stores in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana invite you to join in a fun-filled paper crafting shop hop! From Wednesday, May 4, 2022, through Tuesday, May 24, 2022, road trip to these unique paper crafting shops, win some great prizes, and explore the Midwest.
Participating is as easy as hitting the road! At your first store, ask for a passport. The Passports are free. Collect stamps along the way, then submit your completed passport (seven stores or more!) to your final shop for your chance to win one of many fantastic prizes from your favorite crafting companies!
Stores will be offering great deals in-store along with take & makes just for you. Invite your crafting friends to join you on the road, and get ready to make new memories together!
For more updates, follow @midwestpapercraftingshophop on Facebook and Instagram or visit paperandi.com/shophop. We can’t wait to see you on the road!
- Bayer's Pampered Stampers, Toledo, Ohio
- Craft Paper Scissors, Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Doodlebug Inc., Jasper, Indiana
- From Moments to Milestones, Sturgis, Michigan
- Oh Scrap, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Palette and Paper, Indianapolis, Indiana
- paper & i, Marshall, Michigan
- Remember When, Macomb, Michigan
- Scrapaloo, Delton, Michigan
- Scrapbook Tree, Shelby Twp, Michigan
- Scrappy Chic, Livonia, Michigan
- Stampeddler, Northville, Michigan
- Wishful Thinking, Nashville, Indiana
Be sure to check out our $2 card kits in the store for a quick, handmade card!
Stay safe !
See you soon!
Bayer's Pampered Stampers Closed Sundays & Mondays
1620 Ralston Circle Open 12-4 Tue-Sat
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and events!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website!