WHOO HOO! I made it through double bypass Surgery!!! I'm feeling blessed!
I'm home and getting used to my new routine. I am in touch with the ladies at the store and they are being swamped with a boatload of new product I ordered just be
fore my heart turned on me. Please stop in this week to see all the wonderful things from Gina Marie designs, Taylored Expressions, Pink and Main, Impression Obsessions, more new Stampendous, sizzix and more!
Keep an eye out on Facebook for daily updates on new inventory and fun things!
All remaining nuvo alcohol markers are marked down to $4.59 from $5.99
Bundle bonanza! Specially chosen stamps with dies have been bundled together at a discount of at least 10%. Get them while supplies last!
All remaining clearance take an extra 10% off. Lots of New items added
It’s the end of the month, Have you used your stamp of the Month yet? 40% off a stamp of your choice. STAMPS ONLY no stamps/stencils , stamps/dies or any bundles. You must ask for the discount while checking out. The ladies will do their best, but it's a lot to remember.
We are back on our usual 12-4pm Tues-Sat schedule. If you need come in earlier or later, feel free to call to schedule a time. We will do our best.
Shop Hop News! Winners have been stopping in to Claim their prizes!
Shannon Steinhauser, basket winner! congrats, Shannon! I'm extremely thankful to All who took part in the Shop Hop!
Marty Tanner, Basket winner!
Congratulations to one of the Michigan travelers!
How would you like a way to sell your unused, gently used or not needed scrapbook tools, paper, stickers, embellishments, rubber stamps, inks, supplies, etc.?
Let us sell them for you at our Crafter’s Garage Sale! Friday, September 17th and Saturday, September 18th. Sellers can attend a special "presale" Thursday, September 16th
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
Please read the following carefully:
* Seller must call or stop in by September 15th to register and get a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final.
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. We ask that the gift certificate be used on in-stock merchandise by the end if the year if possible.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday September 14th or Wednesday September 15 during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday September 22nd. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by September 29th will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers.
See Cheryl's video about decorating Photoplay's Folios is on Bayers Pampered Stampers Youtube channel !
click here to see Cheryl's folio demos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 register REGISTER NOW! We have room for 10 additional croppers! Come on Girls! Lets do this! I have bunches of giveaways and make n takes ready! Let's make this a time to remember!
Doris Dixion has designed a lovely Autumn Folio using beautiful Prima Paper. Join her on August 28th at 1230pm. This will be a small class, Limit 7 students. Please register early. Fee $25
September classes and workshops:
Friday, September 24, 1230pm
Karen Allen's September Card Class. Four Unique fold cards $15 Please pre register.
Saturday, September 25th at 1pm
Sister Roselynn will teach a card class featuring Stampendous Snowman stamps. So cute!
Discounts cannot be applied to Already Discounted items. This includes Bundled items, Clearance items, Classes or marked down items.
Stay safe !
See you soon!
Bayer's Pampered Stampers
1620 Ralston Circle
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and events!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website!