I just want to take this moment to express my appreciation for all of my customers. While the past year and one half years has been a challenge, I remain eternally grateful for your support. I would have not made it without you! Thank you!
The Passports for the Ohio Shop Hop still on sale! The $15 price includes a 12x12 paper collection pack from Echo Park. There will be an Early bird drawing for a $25 gift certificate for those purchasing the passport before May 31.
Our Spring Garage Sale is almost here!!
It's date is May 21 & 22!
We have about 20-24 crafters bringing in merchandise (so far)
There will be a pre sale (for vendors only) on May 20.
If you are interested in being part of the May Garage Sale Call, email or come in and buy a number for $5.
Then sort, pack and mark your items with that number and the price you want to receive for the item.
Load all your sorted items into a tote or totes (also marked with your number) and drop it off at the garage!
We sell it at the price you assign, you are paid in Store credit. It's like trading your old stuff for NEW stuff!
Please consider the following when you are preparing your items for sale in our Garage Sale.
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
Please read the following carefully:
* Seller must call or stop in by May 18th to register and get a seller’s code number. Fee $5
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final.
* All Prices must be in Increments of 25 cents.
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. The gift certificate must be used on in-stock merchandise by 12/31,2021
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday May 18th or Wednesday May 19th during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your name and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday May 26th. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements. Any items not retrieved by May 26th will be disposed of by Bayer's Pampered Stampers as I see fit.
Classes will be limited to 8 students
Masks are mandatory
Nancy Pietras will be teaching a Graphic 45, Catch of the Day Folio on May 15 at 1230pm the fee is $30. Stop in to see this awesome book! Please preregister..
This class is upon us! Many of you have seen this Awesome folio! If you want to make it, this is your chance! The folio comes pre made and Nancy has cut the Decorative paper and embellishments! Nancy will guide you through the assembly. What could be easier!?
Give me a call so we know we that can count on you! 5 kits are ready, bring a friend!
This would make a nice memory book for a fella or a Father's day gift!
Ok! I think more of you are reading the Newsletter! Let's play another game! This Tuesday will be TEN PERCENT TUESDAY! Spend at least $20 and receive 10% off your most expensive item.
One discount per order.
Discounts cannot be applied to Already Discounted items. This includes Bundled items, Clearance items or marked down items.
Well, the make n take is off to a slow start. We will keep it up a while longer. If you are one of the people who wanted it back, now's your chance!
This week's Make n Take will be IN PERSON!
To be as safe as possible, we will have our Make'n'take this week in the Classroom!
*We will host up to 6 people at a time this Thursday from 1230 to 330pm.
*When you come in and stamp, stencil and/or die cut your card pieces, yourself, the cost of the card is $1.
*When you buy a card kit where we do the stamping, stenciling, and/or die cutting, the price of the kit is $2.
These are this week's cards: